Macadamia and Finger Lime go hand in hand like Peanut butter and Jelly! The texture of a creamy base with a hint of citrus will have your taste buds singing. The Finger Lime adds a beautiful zesty flavour with added benefits of Vitamin C.
For the base
- Place all crust ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend until the nuts are crushed and the mixture holds together.
- Scoop out crust mixture and press firmly into a 20cm spring-form pan and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
For the filling:
- Heat the coconut oil and honey on the stove. Once the mixture is warm, place the liquid into the food processor.
- Place the remaining filling ingredients (except the strawberries and mango) into the blender and blend on high until very smooth.
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour the mixture on top of the base and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Remove the cake from the freezer and top with Strawberries, diced mango or our Lime Granola.
Can be served frozen or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Vanessa Vickery.