Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
3 nights’ accommodation in Darwin, including breakfast daily
Darwin Harbour Cruises Sunset Dinner Cruise
Transfer from hotel to Darwin Rail Terminal
3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition, Darwin to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy
Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Terminal to hotel
3 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
1 day Taste the Barossa Premium Tour
9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Darwin is yours to explore when you start your journey with three nights’ accommodation in this laid-back city. Make the most of the tropical sunsets when you board Darwin Harbour Cruises’ Charles Darwin catamaran for a sunset dinner cruise. After a relaxed start to your journey, it’s time to amp up the excitement, boarding the iconic Ghan Expedition as it makes its way across the country from Darwin to Adelaide through the Red Centre. Take in everything this all-inclusive experience has to offer and be captivated by Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy. Once you arrive into Adelaide, the food and wine capital of South Australia is yours to explore with a three-night stay.
- Explore Darwin’s fascinating history through its museums and visit galleries showcasing the region’s Indigenous art
- Enjoy dinner with a breathtaking tropical sunset view on your Darwin Harbour Cruise
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Visit the acoustic wonders of the Whispering Wall
- Dine on a delicious regional lunch platter at Peter Lehmann Wines
- Tastings at four wineries: Chateau Yaldara, Peter Lehmann Wines, Lambert Estate and Wolf Blass Wines
Prices are valid as of 03 December 2021, for travel 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023. All train travel, trip/holiday package, accommodation, day tour or overnight tour prices are quoted in
Australian dollars inclusive of GST. Fares, packages and prices in this brochure are subject to change without notice prior to booking. If a guest has booked a rail journey that includes flights, hotel accommodation, car hire or touring, these components will not be booked until a booking deposit is received.