Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
4 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
The Iconic Penfolds Experience tour, including a three-course lunch with matching wines
1 day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour including tastings and lunch
Transfer from hotel to Adelaide Parklands Terminal
2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
If you are a lover of fine food and wine, then South Australia should be on your hit list. This flavour-filled state has the perfect combination of climates, soils and topography to produce some of the world’s most sought after wines and gastronomic delights.
- Visit the original Grange Cottage at Penfolds
- See Penfolds underground cellars
- Indulge in an exclusive selection of Penfolds’ most-coveted wines
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy cellar door tastings, and a delicious lunch with a glass of wine to accompany it.
- Witness a spectacular outback sunrise
- Explore the outback outpost of Alice Springs
- Visit the ancient Nitmuluk Gorge
Prices are valid as of 03 December 2021, for travel 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023. All train travel, trip/holiday package, accommodation, day tour or overnight tour prices are quoted in
Australian dollars inclusive of GST. Fares, packages and prices in this brochure are subject to change without notice prior to booking. If a guest has booked a rail journey that includes flights, hotel accommodation, car hire or touring, these components will not be booked until a booking deposit is received.