Cruise and Maritime
9 October 2020
Delicious full board cuisine.
Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm)
Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
Guest speaker and arts & crafts (on selected sailings)
Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
Australian Dollars is the currency on board Vasco da Gama
A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
Southbound Voyage to Sydney
This renowned southbound voyage provides an opportunity to visit some of those places that you thought you may never get the chance to visit - all in one outstanding itinerary. Sailing from the UK to Australia arriving in time for Christmas, you will visit the West Indies; navigate the Panama Canal; discover island paradises of the South Pacific; be enthralled by New Zealand’s dramatic scenery, and complete your voyage in amazing Australia.
- Barbados – From miles of white beaches to pink coral buildings surrounded by tropical gardens, this most easterly island of the West Indies still retains a distinctly British identity.
- Grenada – Welcome to the Spice Island with its lush rainforest, gorgeous beaches and picturesque capital of St George’s.
- Cartagena – Explore the preserved, colonial old town with its maze of cobbled alleys, balconies covered in bougainvillea, and massive churches.
- Panama Canal – Transit the world famous 48 mile-long canal through sets of locks and Gatun Lake, one of the world’s largest man-made lakes.
- French Polynesia – Mountain peaks, amazing waterfalls, beautiful beaches and blue lagoons await you on the islands of Nuku Hiva, Tahiti, Huahine and Bora Bora.
- Kingdom of Tonga – Tonga is the ‘Jewel in the Pacific’ with its sheltered beauty and cultural authenticity. Nuku’Alofa is located on the north coast of the Island of Tongatapu.
- Auckland – the ‘City of Sails’ is home to the impressive National Maritime Museum and the Sky Tower, the tallest structure in the southern hemisphere.