United Kingdom & Europe
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
1 Be My Guest, 1 Dinner, 1 Farewell Dinner, 1 Welcome Reception, 9 Breakfasts
All transport shown
CONNECT WITH LOCALS
Join the Schieszl family for a hearty Hungarian Be My Guest dinner and the story of their winery.
Explore Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg with a Local Specialist
Visit the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest
See Melk Abbey
Discover Munich, Regensburg, Bratislava, Győr and Innsbruck
View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague and the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna
The towering spires of Imperial Europe may seem to touch the sky, but you’ll want to keep your feet on the ground so you don’t miss any of the many travel highlights and heart-warming surprises delivered on your visits to Prague, Salzburg, Budapest and Vienna.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
1. Your trip will be confirmed after receipt of a non-refundable deposit as detailed in the Summary Booking and Cancellation Terms table. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason and shall in that event return any deposit received. If not received within 5 days of booking, the reservation will automatically be cancelled. On certain departures, deposits may be required at time of booking to hold seats.
2. Air-inclusive bookings may require an additional non-refundable deposit or payment in full at the time of booking, see Air Arrangements section below.
3. We may from time to time offer deposits at a reduced amount (Promotional Deposits) and these may be subject to different terms and conditions as specified by us. Such terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with these Booking Conditions.
4. Final payment for your trip reservation will be due prior to departure no later than as detailed in the Summary Booking and Cancellation Terms table. When making multiple trip bookings, full payment is for all trips according to the scheduled departure date of the first departing trip. Payment in full will be required at time of booking for reservations made later than the final payment due date (see Summary Booking and Cancellation table) prior to the trip departure date. Some special promotions may have different payment deadlines and cancellation terms.
5. Trafalgar reserves the right to cancel the reservation and impose cancellation charges if any payment is not received as detailed within the Summary Booking and Cancellation table. Trafalgar will not be responsible for lost land and/or air reservations.