New Zealand South Pacific
Grand Pacific Tours
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Return airfares from your homeport
Personalised meet and greet on arrival
Return airport transfers in New Zealand
48 seat modern coach travel with two door access, restroom, reclining seats and panoramic windows
Professional coach captain and tour leader
Seventeen nights, four star accommodation
Milford Sound overnight cruise
Six two night stays
Four rail journeys and four cruises
All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
GST (New Zealand Goods and Services)
Comprehensive documentation pack
Waitangi Treaty Grounds (Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers)
Hole in the Rock Cruise
Glenbrook Vintage Railway
Paradise Valley Springs (Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers)
Skyline Rotorua Gondola and Luge Ride
Thermal mud pools and geysers (Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers)
Te Puia traditional Māori Hāngi and Concert
Wellington Tramway Museum
Te Papa, NZ’s National Museum
Cruise on the Interislander Ferry
Coastal Pacific Rail Journey
International Antarctic Centre
TranzAlpine Rail Journey
Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw
Lakes District Museum
HIGHLIGHT: Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Taieri Gorge Limited Rail Journey
Larnach Castle (Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers)
Haggis Ceremony and Gift
Olveston Historic Home (Guided tour is included with 1 guide per 24 travellers)
City sights tour of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin
Ten reasons to travel on a rail, cruise and coach holiday
1. See spectacular viewpoints from each travel style while experiencing with romance of rail travel, the relaxation of cruising and the comfort of coach travel.
2. Enjoy four rail journeys including: Glenbrook Vintage Railway, Coastal Pacific Rail Journey, Silver Fern Seasider and the world-renowned TranzAlpine train journey
3. Relax with four scenic cruises including: Dolphin/ Hole in the Rock Catamaran Cruise, Interislander Ferry crossing, Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, journey across Lake Te Anau and visit the Glow Worm Caves and enjoy the spectacular fiords on a Milford Sound Overnight Cruise.
4. Travel in style on board a comfortable, modern coach with panoramic windows, reclining seats, air conditioning and two door access.
5. Enjoy exclusive extras including a meet and greet at each hotel, Wine Time drink specials before dinner, reserved dining and activities such as a reserved Top Deck on the Milford Sound Cruise.
6. Rest in comfort with every four- star hotel carefully handpicked to provide a great level of comfort.
7. Receive expert information from our professional and friendly crew as they provide fun and informative commentary, showcasing the facts and figures, myths and legends of New Zealand.
8. Sit back and relax knowing the hassle of overlooking hidden locations or taking a wrong turn is removed.
9. Discover New Zealand and visit stunning fiords carved by glaciers, experience authentic Maori culture and witness sleeping volcanoes.
10. Make new friends as you share your experiences with like-minded people and create memorable experience together.
*Conditions apply. Prices valid ex SYD, MEL, BNE & OOL (Economy Class) and includes prepaid taxes (subject to change). **Travel on selected departures and save up to $700 per couple (up to $350 per person) depending on itinerary and departure date. Maximum savings are reflected in the advertised prices. All other departures will save $150 per person off the brochure price. Also receive a 400-page New Zealand Eyewitness Travel Guide per household. Offer varies on special group departures. No other special offers or discounts apply. Special offer applies to new bookings with National Seniors Travel only. Price does not include the fee for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority for any Australian Residents not holding an Australian passport. Refer to www.immigration.govt.nz/nzeta for further information.