10 Reasons to Travel on a Rail, Cruise & Coach Holiday
1. See spectacular viewpoints from each travel style while experiencing with romance of rail travel, the relaxation of cruising and the comfort of coach travel.
2. Enjoy 4 rail journeys including: Glenbrook Vintage Railway, Coastal Pacific Rail Journey, Silver Fern Seasider and the world-renowned TranzAlpine train journey
3. Relax with 5 scenic cruises including: Dolphin/ Hole in the Rock Catamaran Cruise, Interislander Ferry crossing, Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, journey across Lake Te Anau and visit the Glow Worm Caves and enjoy the spectacular fiords on a Milford Sound Overnight Cruise.
4. Travel in style on board a comfortable, modern coach with panoramic windows, reclining seats, air conditioning and two door access.
5. Enjoy exclusive extras including a meet and greet at each hotel, Wine Time drink specials before dinner, reserved dining and activities such as a reserved Top Deck on the Milford Sound Cruise.
6. Rest in comfort with every 4 star hotel carefully handpicked to provide a great level of comfort.
7. Receive expert information from our professional and friendly crew as they provide fun and informative commentary, showcasing the facts and figures, myths and legends of New Zealand.
8. Sit back and relax knowing the hassle of overlooking hidden locations or taking a wrong turn is removed.
9. Discover New Zealand and visit stunning fiords carved by glaciers, experience authentic Maori culture and witness sleeping volcanoes.
10. Make new friends as you share your experiences with like-minded people and create memorable experience together.