Canada, Alaska & USA
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Dining summary: thirteen full breakfasts (FB), seven dinners all with wine (DW)
Banff: enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories
Whistler: learn about the First Nations and participate in an unique holistic tea workshop at Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre
Victoria: one of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront
Vancouver: cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel's eye view
Athabasca Glacier: travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes
Vancouver: enjoy a welcome dinner with wine at the Victor, located on the sixth-floor rooftop featuring local ingredients from the Pacific Northwest
Whistler: enjoy a delectable highlight dinner at SIDECUT, a AAA rated, four-diamond restaurant known for traditional steakhouse fare with a modern take
Kelowna: your resort's reputation for ﬁne food is hard to overlook – join us for dinner with wine featuring a wine ambassador that will suggest pairings
Lake Louise: enjoy a unique collection of restaurants during your dine-around evening
Banff: experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining with your choice of ﬁne restaurants at the Fairmont
Victoria: join your travelling concierge for a lively, farm-to-table celebration dinner at 10 Acres Kitchen
Victoria: The Hotel Grand Pacific is perched right on the Inner Harbour, close to Victoria’s downtown
Whistler: The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is a luxurious resort with a gorgeous backdrop and charming local village
Kelowna: gorgeous Okanagan Lake provides the backdrop for an unforgettable hotel at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort with views of the lake, the mountains, and the Kelowna city skyline
Lake Louise: surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel is located in Alberta's Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Banff: Canada's 'Castle in the Rockies', the Fairmont Banff Springs, has been providing legendary hospitality to guests for more than 125 years
Jasper: situated in Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife
Sun Peaks: an internationally renowned year-round destination resort offering luxury in the heart of Sun Peaks
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate local experts, as you discover Mother Nature’s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
On select Chairman’s Collection departure dates you’ll have the pleasure of meeting Olympic ski champion, Rob Boyd, at the Four Seasons Whistler. Join him for a cocktail reception and hear about his life and history in Whistler, along with details on how he was the first Canadian to win a downhill world championship on Canadian soil.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine travelling concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel wi-fi (where available).
- From time to time, your travel concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
*Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Note prices displayed reflect available discounted rates (i.e. Early Payment Discount, Last Minute Specials). All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.