Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Transport — We travel on full size coaches with plenty of space to spread out
No Hidden Extras
Explore Freycinet National Park, home to postcard worthy views of the sweeping Wineglass Bay. We’ll also get to experience the Park from a different perspective as we cruise along the coastline.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Port Arthur, where you’ll discover the history of Australia’s confronting colonial past and be amazed by the surprisingly beautiful surrounds.
Cruise through Cataract Gorge, located just 2 minutes from the heart of Launceston, navigating past cliffs and cascades while learning about the fascinating history of the area.
Stay within the iconic Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, home to towering mountains, deep lakes and unique wildlife.
Defined by its rugged landscape and breathtaking natural beauty, Tasmania is truly a feast for the senses. From the top of Hobart’s Mt Wellington through to stunning Freycinet National Park and Cradle Mountain, we’ll discover the state’s checkered history, explore dense rainforests and deep gorges, take in iconic vistas and sample sumptuous fresh produce.
- Bruny Island is known as Tasmania’s very own Treasure Island. One of the state’s most beautifully preserved natural environments, we’ll get to spend the day exploring it.
- Find out what it’s like to live in the beautiful and remote town of Bicheno over a barbecue dinner with some of the locals.
- Spend the day taking in the beautiful sights of Freycinet National Park and the surrounding area on a cruise.
- See the highlights of Tasmania’s northeast coast, travelling through the Tarkine region and enjoy a chairlift to the top of The Nut in Stanley.
- One of the largest tulip farms in the Southern Hemisphere, when strolling through the rows of spectacularly coloured tulips at Table Cape Tulip Farm you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the Netherlands. (October departure only)
- Experience the Rack and Gorge railway, a famous steam train journey through the rainforest of Tasmania’s west coast, through to the incredible King River Gorge.
A deposit per person to secure your Bunnik Tour, together with a completed Fitness to Travel declaration form (Part 1), is required within 7 days from the date of reservation. The amount to be paid is: $ 350pp Australia Final balance payment
Final payment is due 28 days prior to departure for the following tours: Australia
Separate deposit payments may be required for pre and post tour extensions. We may cancel your booking if payments are not paid by the relevant due date. In the event of cancellation, the cancellation conditions set out below will apply. All prices quoted in Australian dollars must be paid in Australian dollars.