Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Transport — We travel on full size coaches with plenty of space to spread out
No Hidden Extras
Spend time in one of Australia’s most world-renowned wine regions, the Barossa, and visit Yalumba Winery and Seppeltsfield.
In the Adelaide Hills, visit the home of one of Australia’s greatest artists, Sir Hans Heysen, and see his studio.
Visit the quirky d’Arenberg Cube in McLaren Vale and enjoy a tasting while overlooking the vineyards.
Tour the oldest fresh produce market in Australia, the Adelaide Central Market and delight in the fresh produce, gourmet goods and more.
Discover the place Bunnik Tours calls home, South Australia. Joint-CEO, Dennis Bunnik, will escort you on this tour as you discover this diverse and wonderful state. From world class wineries, to the gem of Kangaroo Island, the ancient beauty of the Flinders Ranges and so much more, this tour will show you the best our backyard has to offer.
- Enjoy a behind the scenes tour of Bunnik Tours to see how our tours are created. Explore our headquarters including the historic ballroom and the hidden basement.
- Join the Adelaide locals for ‘breakfast at the markets’ followed by a private tour of the Adelaide Central Market.
- Visit Penfolds Magill Estate nestled amongst the foothills of the Mount Lofty Ranges for a tour of the original winery and a tasting of its iconic Grange.
- Sip on sundowners at a viewpoint looking out towards the magnificent scenery of Wilpena Pound.
- Tour the Centennial Cellar at Seppeltsfield and taste tawny directly from the barrel.
A deposit per person to secure your Bunnik Tour, together with a completed Fitness to Travel declaration form (Part 1), is required within 7 days from the date of reservation. The amount to be paid is: $ 350pp Australia Final balance payment
Final payment is due 28 days prior to departure for the following tours: Australia
Separate deposit payments may be required for pre and post tour extensions. We may cancel your booking if payments are not paid by the relevant due date. In the event of cancellation, the cancellation conditions set out below will apply. All prices quoted in Australian dollars must be paid in Australian dollars.