National Seniors Exclusive
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour
All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
An exciting selection of onshore tours
Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
Discover the dramatic South Australian outback on a cruise along Australia’s great inland highway. This seven night cruise is a unique historic and nature based adventure through ancient gorges and red gum forests, past towering sandstone cliffs and exploring historic ports, local vineyards and nature trails. Enjoy leisurely cruising 320 kilometres of the heart of the great Murray River between Blanchetown and Murray Bridge and take in the breathtaking Riverland. On the grand paddlewheel vessel the PS Murray Princess, you will experience a great variety of sights and sounds of river life, the beauty of its ever-changing landscape, visit historic places and indigenous sites, enjoy a woolshed and station experience and follow the region’s food and wine trail.
This cruise also includes a complimentary coach tour to the famous Barossa and its wineries.
About the cruise:
On the 7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise , you'll have the opportunity to...
- Explore the township oBridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a guided nature walk with expert local guides
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the cellar door at
- Take a walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Breakfast each morning
- Delicious a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
- Onboard entertainment
For travel between 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2022.
*Early Booking Saver (EBS) fares shown are based on Off Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares which is a 20% discount on standard brochure fares valid for bookings that are made up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to availability. 10% discount applies in peak travel periods (March, April, May and September to December).
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
Above fares are based on cabins with 2 x single beds. Inside and Outside Cabins with a double bed incur a surcharge (no surcharge applies for Staterooms). Please refer to the Standard Cruise Fare Terms and Conditions for full details.