National Seniors Exclusive
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Blanchetown. Follow in the wake of great Australian pioneers on a 4 night cruise along the outback river highway. Experience the magic and majesty of the spectacular scenery from towering cliffs to expansive farmlands. Along the way, you’ll see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroos and many of the 350 bird species that inhabit the riverlands. Highlights include a visit to a vineyard and wine tasting at a cellar door, visit a typical Australian farm, woolshed and wildlife shelter, enjoy an Aussie barbecue beside the river and visit an aboriginal archaeological site.
About the cruise
While on the 4 Night Outback Heritage Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the cellar door at alter Boutique Winery
- Take a walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
- Optional at conclusion of cruise (optional - extra cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Breakfast each morning
- Delicious a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
- Onboard entertainment
Departure Dates 2021
- 11, 18 January 2021
- 1, 8, 22 February 2021
- 1, 8, 22, 29 March 2021
- 5, 19, 26 April 2021
- 3, 17, 24, 31 May 2021
- 7 June 2021
- 5*, 12*, 26* July 2021
- 2, 9, 23, 30 August 2021
- 6, 27 September 2021
- 11, 25 October 2021
- 1, 8, 15 November 2021
Departure Dates 2022
- 3, 10, 17, 31 January 2022
- 7, 21 February 2022
- 7, 21, 28 March 2022
*Early Booking Saver (EBS) fares shown are based on Off Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares which is a 20% discount on standard brochure fares valid for bookings that are made up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to availability. 10% discount applies in peak travel periods (March, April, May and September to December).
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
Above fares are based on cabins with 2 x single beds. Inside and Outside Cabins with a double bed incur a surcharge (no surcharge applies for Staterooms). Please refer to the Standard Cruise Fare Terms and Conditions for full details.