National Seniors Exclusive
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Easter themed events and activities
All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
An exciting selection of onshore tours
Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our 3 Night Easter Cruise departs on Friday 10th of April and returns on Monday 13th April - for a weekend getaway!
There’ll be a few Easter flavoured events and activities over the 3 days but mostly you’ll also get the chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful lower river land between Mannum and Blanchetown and the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll love visiting the Sunnyday Woolshed Show and not to mention the great food and entertainment throughout the cruise. What a way to spend your next Easter break!
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- NEW Dark Sky Night Tour in one of the world’s most pristine areas of night sky (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
- Plus a FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Easter festivities and entertainment, including an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Delicious breakfasts each morning
- Delicious a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
*Early Booking Saver (EBS) fares shown are based on Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares which is a 10% discount on standard brochure fares valid for bookings that are made up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to availability.
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
Above fares are based on cabins with 2 x single beds. Inside and Outside Cabins with a double bed incur a surcharge (no surcharge applies for Staterooms). Please refer to the Standard Cruise Fare Terms and Conditions for full details.