National Seniors Exclusive
23 December 2020
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night Special Event Christmas Cruise.
Along the way you’ll see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroo’s and many of about 350 bird species that inhabit the Riverland region in South Australia. Highlights include a vineyard tour and wine tasting at a local cellar door, an Aussie barbecue beside the river, visit a wildlife shelter and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites.
Places you will visit
|Renmark to Mannum Itinerary|
|Wednesday||Renmark to Rumpagunya Creek via Lock 5|
|>td > Rumpagunya Creek to Loxton via Berri and Lock 4|
|Friday||Loxton to Cobdogla|
|Saturday||Cobdogla to Waikerie via Lock 3|
|Sunday||Waikerie to 310km mark via Lock 2, Caudo Vineyard and Morgan|
|Monday||310km mark to Sunnydale via Lock 1|
|Tuesday||Sunnydale to Younghusband via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Wednesday||Younghusband to Mannum|
- Depart historic Renmark
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #5 at Renmark, Lock #4 at Bookpurnong, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #2 at Waikerie, and Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the picturesque townships of Berri, Waikerie and Morgan
- Experience the bright and colourful Christmas Loxton Lights Festival
- Christmas Festivities & Carols
- Traditional South Australian Christmas Lunch & a visit by Santa on Christmas Day (25th Dec)
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose-built cart (additional cost)
- Optional (additional cost)
- archaeological sites
- Delight in scenic tender boat rides during the cruise
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
Above fares are based on cabins with 2 x single beds. Inside and Outside Cabins with a double bed incur a surcharge (no surcharge applies for Staterooms). Please refer to the Standard Cruise Fare Terms and Conditions for full details.