National Seniors Exclusive
30 December 2020
New Year's Eve Dinner celebrations
All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
An exciting selection of onshore tours
Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
Depart Wednesday 30th December 2020
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the PS Murray Princess.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with a spectacular New Year's Eve Dinner aboard Murray Princess.
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Cellar door tastings at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party including Dinner and Entertainment
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
- Walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Final night complimentary pre-dinner drinks (sparkling wine and soft drinks) with the Officers
Captain Cook Cruises implement Cruise Safe, Cruise Well protocols including extra practices undertaken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These extra practices include:
- Hand Sanitising Stations at check-in, in the bar lounges, dining room and every cabin
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Physical distancing including limited passengers in areas with a 2m2 per person limit allowed for each space, minimum 1.5m distance between guests, monitoring of number of passengers in each space and distance markers and hygiene signage are displayed.
- Modified Services including individual condiment servings, no buffet meals or shared servery areas, entertainment reviewed to Cruise Safe, Cruise Well guidelines
- Temperature testing for guests prior to boarding and declaration documents to be signed All crew have undertaken mandatory Covid-19 training, face masks and gloves are readily available for crew and temperature testing will occur prior to commencement of work shifts.
*Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares shown are based on a 10% discount on Special Event fares and valid for bookings that are made up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to availability. Excludes Staterooms.
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.