National Seniors Exclusive
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Day 1: Broome to Fitzroy Crossing – 396km
Collect your vehicle from Broome and drive to Fitzroy Crossing. Overnight at Fitzroy Crossing.
Day 2: Fitzroy Crossing to Kimberley – 290km
Drive to Halls Creek the access point for a number of natural attractions. Overnight at Kimberley.
Day 3: Kimberley to Kununurra – 359km
Travel via Turkey Creek to Kununurra. Stay the next two nights at Kununurra.
Day 4: Kununurra
Today, take a tour to the Argyle Diamond Mine (extra charge).
Day 5: Kununurra to Katherine – 515km
Depart Kununurra and drive across the Northern Territory border. Stay the next two nights at Katherine.
Day 6: Katherine
Enjoy a cruise through beautiful Katherine (Nitmiluk) Gorge this morning (extra charge) and explore the town of Mataranka.
Day 7: Katherine to Litchfield National Park – 238km
Travel north to Batchelor and into Litchfield National Park. Overnight at Litchfield.
Day 8: Litchfield National Park to Darwin – 99km
Enjoy more time in Litchfield National Park before continuing to Darwin.
- Visit Fitzroy Crossing
- See the China Wall and Caroline’s Pool, Halls Creek
- Explore the township of Kununurra
- Tour the Argyle Diamond Mine
- Take in the beauty of Katherine Gorge
Valid For Travel
1 Sep 2020 - 31 Mar 2021
* Prices are a guide only, subject to change and availability and are in Australian Dollars. From prices for accommodation packages are per person per package twin share, unless otherwise specified and based on the lowest room category for travel in low season. Prices for tours and transfers are per person, unless otherwise specified. ^Based on 7-night package, valid 1 Oct – 31 Oct 20. Car hire is based on group C.