National Seniors Travel
Multiple departures available. Enquire for more details.
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan in our newest cruising option for travel. Highlights include cellar door tastings at Caudo Vineyard, a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walks around historic towns, an Aussie barbecue beside the river; a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
About the cruise:
While on the seven night Upper Murraylands cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Riverland food and wine tasting (a tasting of two reds and two white wines and local produce)
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation and wine tastings
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Guided walk of the Morgan township and the Morgan Living History Museum
- Take a walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Archaeological sites
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
*Early Booking Saver (EBS) fares shown are based on Off Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares which is a 20% discount on standard brochure fares valid for bookings that are made up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to availability. 10% discount applies in peak travel periods (March, April, May and September to December).
^Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
Standard Cruise Fare Conditions apply, refer to the Terms and Conditions for full details.