United Kingdom & Europe
$6,899.00 per person, twin share (members)
$7,199.00 Per person twin share (non-member)
Other Departure Dates
- Return airport transfers
- London Underground Travel Card for return travel to Wimbledon each day
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Day 1 – Premium Reserved Seat on Centre Court
- Day 2 – Premium Reserved Seat on Court 1
- Access to private restaurants, bars, lounges
- Half day sightseeing tour - Full day guided tour of Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge with Lunch
The Wimbledon Tennis Championships
Experience the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world.
There may be no sight greater in tennis than the precisely manicured grass courts at the All England Club in Wimbledon.
It is pristine, free of sponsorship logos, and provides a unique challenge to competitors in the majors as the only piece of the Grand Slam pie still played on grass.
From any of the 15,000 seats at Wimbledon, you can look over to the Royal Box and see dignitaries and members of the Royal Family taking in The Championships. Wimbledon is, undoubtedly, a required pilgrimage for any tennis fan or player.
Whether you’re looking to reserve your place on Centre Court, or simply after a taste of tennis’ most prestigious Grand Slam, National Seniors Travel offers packages to make your Wimbledon experience truly memorable