Canada, Alaska & USA
$6,548.00 Twin Share - Per Person (Member)
$6,750.00 Twin Share - Per Person (Non-Member)
- This comprehensive tour enjoys two-night stays in some of North America's key destinations: Toronto, Quebec City, Bar Harbor, Boston, Washington, D.C. and New York City.
- The spectacular scenery en route ensures that every day is as enjoyable as the previous one.
- Tour Pace - Comfortable
- Toronto: Until recently, the CN Tower was the tallest free standing structure on earth - the views are to die for.
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls.
- Montreal: See the cobblestone streets, architecture of the old town buildings and soak in the old world charm with a Local Expert.
- Quebec: Experience the unique European charm with a Local Expert.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail which brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Washington, D.C.: Your ‘monumental' guided tour includes the Lincoln and World War II Memorials.
- New York: View Manhattan's skyscrapers, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty from your New York harbour cruise. Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York's Rockefeller Center.
- Toronto: Travel up University Avenue to see museum row, Queen's Park and City Hall.
- Niagara Falls: Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Ottawa: Visit the Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- See the Parliament building, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada.
- Montreal: Join a local guide to see the cobblestone streets and buildings of the old town.
- Enjoy the views from Mount Royal.
- Experience the grand decor of Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- See the Latin Quarter, Plains of Abraham, National Assembly, Basilica, City Hall, Place Royale, the Citadel and the historic walls of the City. Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell. Washington, D.C.: See the White House and visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- New York: See Times Square, the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your 'travelling concierge', this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your 'friend in a foreign land'.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight's luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It's Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door. Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 16.
Arrive in Toronto Welcome to Canada. On arrival at Toronto International Airport, there is a transfer to your tour hotel. Relax and settle in or take a walk to the entertainment, fashion, theatre and financial districts. At 6.00pm, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception and an opportunity to mingle and get to know each other over a pleasant evening, with drinks and a light meal. Hotel: Hilton Toronto Welcome Reception and Dinner
Toronto and The Thundering Falls. After a good night's rest, rise to the top of the CN Tower, the tallest free-standing tower in the Americas, for views from four look-out levels. Travel up University Avenue to see Queen's Park, the Parliament Buildings and museum row. Then venture on to the spectacular Niagara Falls. View this great natural wonder up-close on a cruise to the base of the falls. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake before returning to Toronto. Hotel: Hilton Toronto Full Breakfast
Kingston and Ottawa Follow the shore of Lake Ontario to historic Kingston to view the old buildings, churches and fortifications. Continue to the Canadian capital of Ottawa for a visit to the Museum of Nature, which interprets the story of Canada's settlement throughout the ages. Hotel: Hilton Lac-Leamy Full Breakfast
Ottawa to Montreal Enjoy an orientation tour along Ottawa's stately boulevards seeing the green-peaked roofs of the Parliament, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada. Next, continue to Montreal in the French-speaking province of Quebec, known for its many festivals. Join a Local Expert to see the cobblestone streets and buildings of the old town, the grand mansions of Mount Royal, and visit the Notre-Dame Basilica. Hotel: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Montreal Full Breakfast
The Old Walled City of Quebec Depart Montreal and venture north to visit the Montmorency Falls. Continue to Quebec City, set atop sheer cliffs at a narrowing of the St. Lawrence River. Your hotel is situated in the atmospheric heart of the old town and the rest of the day is yours to soak up the old world charm. For your dining pleasure, choose from a selection of local restaurants. Hotel: Manoir Victoria, Quebec City Full Breakfast, Dine-Around
Quintessential Quebec In the morning, experience Quebec's unique European charm with a Local Expert: the Latin Quarter, Plains of Abraham, ramparts, National Assembly, Basilica, City Hall, Place Royale and Citadel. Hotel: Manoir Victoria, Quebec City Full Breakfast
Quebec to Bar Harbor Bid ‘Au Revoir' to Quebec and cross the US border. Enjoy the countryside while travelling east towards Mount Desert Island on the Atlantic coast. Your home for the next two nights is the quintessential New England fishing village of Bar Harbor, Maine. Hotel: Bluenose Inn Full Breakfast
Explore Acadia National Park While here, take in the natural beauty of Acadia National Park, with its dramatic rocky shoreline, beaver ponds and spectacular views from the top of Cadillac Mountain. There is also time to explore Bar Harbor on your own or perhaps join an optional nature cruise. In the evening, feast on a traditional Maine lobster dinner. Hotel: Bluenose Inn Full Breakfast, Dinner
The Coast of New England to Boston Follow the rocky Maine shoreline south, stopping in picturesque Kennebunkport for a chance to soak up typical New England life. Pass by New Hampshire's only coastal city of Portsmouth en route to Boston, Massachusetts. Hotel: Hyatt Regency Boston Full Breakfast
Boston, the Cradle of Liberty Boston is one of America's oldest and most historic cities. Join your Tour Director for a look at some of the sites along the Freedom Trail including Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall, Charlestown, Bunker Hill Pavilion and the meeting house where the Boston Tea Party was planned. The afternoon is at leisure for more sightseeing or shopping. Later, enjoy a delectable dinner with your travelling companions. Hotel: Hyatt Regency Boston Full Breakfast, Dinner
Philadelphia Sightseeing Travel to Philadelphia where the Liberty Bell first chimed and Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Amid ‘America's Most Historic Square Mile', explore Independence National Historic Park, visit the Liberty Bell and view Independence Hall. Hotel: Marriott Philadelphia Downtown Full Breakfast
Washington, D.C. 'The American Rome' Drive to Washington, D.C. where you can enjoy some leisure time. Perhaps visit the Kennedy Center, one of the Smithsonian's museums or stroll through the historic cobblestone streets of Georgetown. Hotel: The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, D.C. Full Breakfast
Washington, D.C. Sightseeing and Leisure Time In the morning, see Capitol Hill and the White House on your guided city tour. Stops include the Lincoln Memorial and the World War II and Vietnam Veterans Memorials. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure. Hotel: The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, D.C Full Breakfast
A Bite of the Big Apple Depart the nation's capital and head to the Big Apple. Embark on a harbour cruise to take in dazzling views of Manhattan's skyline, Ellis Island and the towering Statue of Liberty. Your modern hotel could not be more central - set in vibrant Times Square. Step out on your own in the evening and feel the pulse of the city. Hotel: New York Marriott Marquis Full Breakfast
A Manhattan Masterpiece Starting from your prestigious Broadway address, your morning orientation tour includes the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park. Afterward, visit the 'Top of the Rock' Observation Deck, with stunning views of the New York skyline. New York dining is legendary so in the evening, join your Tour Director and newfound friends for a Celebration Dinner at a New York restaurant. Hotel: New York Marriott Marquis Full Breakfast, Celebration Dinner
Depart New York City. Your tour draws to a close after breakfast. There are departure transfers to JFK, Newark International Airports and La Guardia Airport. Full Breakfast